- Water Billing
- Pay My Water-Trash Bill
Pay My Water-Trash Bill
Water-Trash-Sewer Bill Payment (Link to Affinipay)
This payment includes water usage, trash pick-up and sewer bill payment.
City of Neosho Online Pay
This site is the only legitimate location to make online payments to the City of Neosho.
By selecting one of the payment links at the top or right of the screen, you will be leaving the City of Neosho website and will be automatically transferred to a site managed by providers of credit services. For Municipal Court payments you will connect to a site managed by mo.gov and payments will be noted on statements as JetPay. For City Water/Wastewater payments you will connect to a site managed by AffiniPay offering online bill payment services. You can reference the PRIVACY policies for these sites at each location in reference to how your information is used to process transactions.
You may be required to register with the Service Providers in order to activate an account .
By clicking the link below, you also agree to the Service Terms.
Water Billing Auto pay- Available Online
Did you know that we offer autopay for water/sewer/trash bills? This will avoid late fees and possible service disconnections. . Fill out the form for Water Billing Autopay Applications and provide a copy of a voided check, send to email@example.com. If you do not have a check available, please provide a statement from your bank listing your routing number and account number for verification. An email will be sent back to you confirming that your form has been received. If you have any questions, please call 417-451-8010
*** Important Information ***
- City of Neosho Water/Wastewater payments made online after 3:00 p.m. will be applied at the beginning of the next business day.
- For Water/Wastewater Payments you will need your Account Number. To ensure that payment is applied to the correct billing, double check you account number, once entered and the Service Address should match the address on the utility bill.
- Water/Wastewater bills are mailed the last business day of each month.
- Water/Wastewater payments are due on the 15th of each month.
- Shutoff Notices are mailed on the 16th of each month.