Scenic dog park is open and waiting for you and your furry best friend to enjoy. We have a new Parking area and the water is turned on now to the dog water station. The address is on the corner of Sherman Ave and Main ave. We look forward to you enjoying this new Feature in Scenic Park
Scenic Dog Park Rules
- Dog Park hours 5am to Midnight.
- No dogs with out people - no people without dogs.
- Watch your dogs at all times. Discourage barking and digging. If your dog digs a hole, fill it.
- Clean up after your dog.
- No aggressive dogs. Do not let your dog pester or mount other dogs. Watch for signs of aggression.
- No spike, prong or pinch collars. However your dog must wear a collar or harness in the run at all times.
- No dogs in heat. Closely monitor un-neutered males.
- If your dog gets in a fight, exchange contact information and leave the dog run. You are responsible for any injury caused by your dog.
- Dogs must be licensed and immunized.
- Bring children at your own risk. Children under ten must be accompanied by an adult.
- No glass containers. Use caution and judgement when bringing food into the run.