The mission of the Human Resources Department is to support the goals and challenges of the City of Neosho by promoting a positive and fair work environment, open communication, personal accountability, trust, and mutual respect. We embrace change and the opportunity that it brings. We are focused on delivering quality customer service and committed to both employee development and effective leadership training.
The Human Resources Department provides various organizational resources to the City's employees including but not limited to:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Paid Leave
- Health and Wellness
For those interested in employment opportunities with the City of Neosho, can submit their application for employment (PDF) online or in person. We will accept and save applications for up to one (1) year.
Conditions of Employment & Accommodations
- Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment and random drug testing, pre-employment general physical, background investigation, and possible consumer credit investigation.
- Individuals with disabilities should request reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act prior to testing or appointment.
- Proof of United States citizenship/authorization to work in the United States as established by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986 is a condition of employment.
- The City of Neosho participates in E-Verify